Airbox Rescued

Damian,

If you are not careful, I am going to go offer John Elrod a ridicules some
of money for his Berlina before you can get a hold of it.  You are really
scaring me.

Jeff

>Subject: Airbox Rescued

A HUGE thanks goes out to John Burrows for rescuing my airbox from the
Safeway parking lot.

I know they are a dime a dozen but it sucks to know that you've left a
car part in a parking lot. That and Fridays commute was absolute hell so
by the time I got home I was stressed to the max and pissed because I
discovered I was stupid enough to leave my airbox AND not notice that my
car sounded much throatier for some reason.

Hopefully the rest of this weekend will be much bet