Airbox Rescued

A HUGE thanks goes out to John Burrows for rescuing my airbox from the
Safeway parking lot.

I know they are a dime a dozen but it sucks to know that you've left a
car part in a parking lot. That and Fridays commute was absolute hell so
by the time I got home I was stressed to the max and pissed because I
discovered I was stupid enough to leave my airbox AND not notice that my
car sounded much throatier for some reason.

Hopefully the rest of this weekend will be much better.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided