Convention Travel

I'm considering going to the convention in S. Florida, driving from Chicago,
but didn't want to do the driving alone.

I have an '87 Verde in good condition with every expectation of making the trip
without incident.   I will however be bringing tools just in case.  This is an
Alfa after all.

Would anyone in the midwest area be willing to split gas and driving?   If you
have mechanical skills, that would be bonus insurance (2 heads are better than
1) should problems arise.   I'm a reasonable mechanic if you dont.

-Peter