Totally Uncalled for Post... NOT OUT OF BUSINESS

WOW... Tim Freeman really must have jumped to about 27 uncalled for
conclusions in writing in AD #515 that I had gone out of business... no Tim, I've been
here since 1981!!!

What is happening is that I am preparing to move to a new location on
Tuesday, June 3rd and as part of that procedure I called the phone company (Pacific
Bell) last week to make arrangements for them to switch my phone service on
THAT Tuesday to the new location.... so you know what they did??

They tried to switch it yesterday, TUESDAY, May 21st!!! For about 3 hours in
the morning (until I figured out what had happened and went home to call to
correct it since I could not call from here) they had attempted to switch my
numbers to a location that is not even set up for them yet.. hence the difficulty
in getting thru, but Tim, I heard it and the message the phone company had on
and it DID NOT say that anyone had gone out of business, just that the number
was TEMPORARILY out of service.

Also, as some of you may know, my full-time phone answerer/secreatry (and
answering phones here IS a FULL-TIME job) had to move away unexpectedly just over
3 weeks ago. Since that time I have been trying to do her FULL-TIME job along
with the 6 other s that I do here each day and since my phone answering
efficiency is far, far less than what her's was it is taking me longer to deal with
each and every individual phone call so some of you may had had a tough time
getting thru to me recently.

That is hopefully solved a new employee to do that phone/secretary job starts
tomorrow on Friday so things should be getting back to normal, oh, except for
that move. I'll be spending almost all my time taking things off shelves,
boxing them up, unbolted shelves, disassembling desks, packing up inventory,
taking apart computers, moving stuff, throwing stuff away so I can be ready for
the movers when they show up. Then I need to put it all back together on the
other end.

So if we seem a little preoccupied right now, at least until we get set up in
the new location, please accept my apologizes in advance, but OUT OF
BUSINESS??? I wish, then I could finally have a vacation for the first time in 13
years, but thanks for the chuckle Tim and I will accept your apology in advance.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou
Alfa parts at: <A HREF="www.AlafSpider.cc">www.AlafSpider.cc</A>
Fiat parts at: <A HREF="www.caribou">www.caribou.cc