Re: electric fan in spider/Milano temp switch

You can buy temperature switches with a temp adjustment screw.  My '79
Alfetta GTV had one fitted and I assume it was original equipment (sorry
John H :-)).  It may have been fitted by the Australian importer though.
Temp range was adjustable between 65 and 90 deg C.

I'm sure a speedshop could supply an aftermarket adjustable switch.

Beatle
Oz
'89 75TS