Alfa stuff for sale, delivery to New York this weekend?

I'm still trying to clear out some of the big stuff from my barn.  I'm
going to be in NYC this Saturday, and can deliver between Boston and
there.  It would be an ideal opportunity to move it without packing and
shipping hassles.

Here's an updated list:

Milano gas tank
GTV rear bumper, '69 style, repairable
Milano dashes, one from a Verde, one from a 2.5
GTV6/Milano DeDion triangles
Glass, lots of glass, Spider windows, GTV rear glass (including one with
gasket and trim), GTV6 glass
'86 Spider trunk lid w/spoiler
GTV hood
Alfetta sedan hood
Spider hoods
14x6 steel Spider wheels
Milano headliner
Milano doors (both Verde and 2.5)
Spider top frame
Misc blocks and heads (1750, 2000)
One GTV6 motor, in pieces, w/many new parts (bearings, gaskets, etc),
ready for rebuild
'69 GTV dash, one crack (damn!)
Milano front fenders
Berlina, Spider, GTV drive shafts (they're all different!)
'71 - '74 Spider drivers door
Rebuildable Spica engine
Rebuildable 105/115 transmission

I've parted out a bunch of cars, but now I'm looking for space.  Make an
offer on any of the above, I can deliver within reasonable distance
between NYC and Boston, MA.  Can also arrange for delivery between the
Boston area and the convention in July.

bs