Urethane trailing arm bushings

one other point to consider on urethane bushings -- if you autocross with
the SCCA, urethane bushings alone are enough to bump you from stock to
street prepared.

"but i won't tell anyone"

"well, they squeak. lots."

I've used the former AlfaBill's former purple SuperUrethane bushings for the
last three years, with the fancy red grease supplied.  Not a squeak yet.

But I found my track day brake fade decreased tremendously when I fitted
cross-drilled rotors, and that was declared irrelevant.

Joe Cantrell
Portland Institute of Empirical Blunders