NW Alfa Life

: "David Johnson" <speedsixer@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfa sightings in Seattle

Just after reading the track day reports from Seattle I had to go up there
on family business. I was delighted to see Alfas everywhere. Lots of 164s in
daily use and the (mostly) nice weekend weather brought out a myriad of
spiders. To my delight I saw the yellow Ginetta that folks were talking
about. To my consternation, I saw a red and white Berlina driving down Lake
City way last Friday rush hour. Please tell me my eyes weren't lying.

Dave
74 GTV
LA CA

It's like this:  some demented souls go to southern California's "Disneyland"
to fulfill their fantasies, some come to the northwestern USA.  You guys have
Swartzenegger (sic?) and his Hummers, we have everyday Alfas.  Including a
red/green/white Berlina on its way across the state tonight to service an
espresso machine.  It's all fractal.  Insert smiley face if needed.

Peace,
Joe Cantrell, AROO e-mail wallah
Portland, OR
'72 PIR Pspider Pslut