Re: Spider Rear Fog Lamps

Steve:

Since we'd bought a Milano (no longer have it) and now with both our 164's we've had rear fog lites. When we got our '92 spider, I was sad that rear fog lites were not available. Let me know if anyone points you toward a source for Spider rear fog lamps.

In the mean time, I've bought some of the red and white (silver) reflecting tape the truckers use. Have mounted it down low on the rear of our spider (cut it in half so it is a fairly thin strip) for a bit of additional night time reflectivity. This won't help of course, if the guy behind doesn't have his lights on! Hence the desire for the fog lights.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX USA