RE: WA roads salt alert

No no no no no no no.  This can't be happening.  One of the reasons I left the
midwest was because of the condition of the roads and what salt did to
cars,even new ones.

Who are they kidding?  If they want to see the effects of salt, tell them to
travel anywhere in the rust belt of the USA and look at how their cars age
infinitely quicker than those lovely cars on our west coast.

The auto industry is down, The DOT and car manufacturers must be in bed with
each other, trying to drive up car sales after ours rust back into the earth.

Salt on roads sucks, and always will.  Yeah, like I'm going to wash my car
after I get home from a 6 hour journey.

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA
'65 GTA w/non-rusty aluminum