Spider Rear Fog Lamps

I've asked this question before and not gotten a single answer. My 90 Veloce
had rear fog lamps. They were switched on by one of the pairs of
push-buttons among the window and hazard switches on the center console, and
made the red tail-lights super bright. Does anyone know if that can be
fitted to a later Spider, and where one would get parts?

steve in charlotte
93 veloce