Interior Lights - Thanks!

Thanks to all the on & off-digest responses to the interior light question.
Turns out EVERYONE said about 15 seconds so I guess we're all in agreement!

I was missing the timer relay last year and purchased a new one but further
inspection revealed some detached connections and missing rubber parts (and
a broken switch) that prevented the system from working.

That being said I was able to it all working again yesterday, along with a
couple other odds & ends.  My power mirrors work now too...yay!

Now if only my shop would finish with my cylinder head I'd be back in
business!

Thanks again,
Rob Bitzer
91 Spider