Re: GTV-6 Sunroof Question, alfa-digest V9 #506

If you dislike the sunroof, power windows, and power windows so vehemently, I know a good home for a low mileage Maratona out in California where it doesn't rain as torrentially as South Florida  (mine!) ;-)

Have you called International Auto Parts, or any of the other suppliers listed who support the digest? I haven't yet had to look for a gasket myself, and am of the opinion that like most things Alfa, disuse is the most detrimental thing to inflict upon it. I use my sunroof frequently, and currently just turned over 182,000 miles on my car. No leakage yet.

Also, please resist from even suggesting that you would actually weld it shut as a fix. The mere thought pains me. Good luck in your search for more pertinent information.

-Josh
'84 GTV6
'71 Berlina