Re: Cardisc and XP

I found that the Cardisc has now files avaliable for those who run
the Cardisc under the Windows XP. Free downloads at:
<grumble> It's the same stuff from last year, if I remember right..
are there any different than there was back when they first came out?

Still no updates for the current 71-81 Spider one I'd order, as well as most currently sold disks.. <grumble>

I do see they changed the website, it now says "in the future" rather than "coming in November" for more upgrade programs.

Any not too busy programmers on the list want to talk to them?

Jon - grumbling

77 Spider