Re: gtv exhaust

In a message dated 5/19/03 11:49:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Vangelis writes:

<snip>
> My current tailpipe clears the body by about 1
>  inch which doesn't seem to be enough to get the
>  exhaust gases out of the way.

If the system is otherwise serviceable (not needing replacement), you might
see if you can find a turned down extension tip and have it welded on. Many
muffler shops and auto parts stores have them. Stay close to the current pipe
size, don't do the coffee can thing, please. :-)

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615