Alfetta driveline support

One of my friends has his 75 Alfetta GT apart for some work and he made some
observations regarding the differences between the early and late center
support bearing carrier that might be of interest to owners of the early
cars.

He is not on the digest (which is why I'm posting this) so please direct
questions and comments to him directly at jcase@domain.elided

Here's his observations: