RE: Alfa Manuals CDs on Ebay

> There is this guy who is selling manuals (reproductions) on CD on ebay. here is a link.>

I bought a CD manual on ebay when I first got this Spider.
Near total waste of money as I was mainly interested in
a schematic. The CD manual had 2 pages of schematic with
no connector references and nothing on fuel injection or
electronic ignition. I have since bought a regular factory
workshop (paper) manual and it takes 3 pages just to list
identification symbols for all connectors, relays, switches,
lights, fuses, etc. There are 118 pages of wiring diagram
and schematic information. When I need it, I can find it.
Gil
1985 Spider
Port Orange,FL