A note to everyone

Just anote to inform everyone that I maybe off line for a while. My motherboard decided to take a sh--. Right now I'm at my brothers house, trying to cleanout my email box. 176 emails in 4 days. Uh hunh!
So... If anyone needs to contact me, please be patient. I'll get in touch as soon as I can.
For enough who cares... Carlisle was a trip! The Zagato was screaming along fine and never missed a beat. Got to meet some great people.(and some people a bit more weird than I'm am. Hi Al, kiob and marty)   :-)
See ya when I can.
Tim Timko