RE: Bonnie Valant Spaight's First Alfa Story and email address

Great story!

My first car was a Datsun B210 hatchback, which mercifully was totalled
after only a couple of months.  My next car, and first *real* car, was a
1969 Berlina.

That smell, I can still imagine it today.  Every once in a while I'll
get into an older Alfa and catch a whiff of it, and it brings back a
rush of memories!  I once asked Paul Glynn what it was, he didn't know,
but thought it might be some combination of the vinyl, naugahyde,
greabox oil, ...

Thanks for sharing,

bs