RE: Is the Velocissima Page Broken? Re: GTV6 3.0 FS

> Using the links in Kevin's notice I tried to go to his ad at
> Velocissima. com Is it broken? Did all its content get deleted?
> Best Wishes,

Hmmm, it's working for me, although the graphics did seem to be loading
strangely.

*********

1986 GTV6 3.0 - Milano clutch, Euro bumpers. Body completely gone
through and repainted in original Alfa Dutch Blue, January 2002.
Original tan leather in decent condition, a couple of small rips.
Balance of car is in very good to excellent condition. Full service
history. Not many like it. $9,000 or near offer. Kevin, 508-879-1881
eves, kevin@domain.elided (4/03)