Re: Roundtails and older Alfas as daily drivers

At 05:23 PM 5/12/03 +0000, you wrote:

<snip>
Are there many more folks like us out there?  How many of you folks with 30
plus year-old Alfas use your cars daily?  Call me curious!
I've been using my 105/115 alfas as daily drivers for 23 years, about 300 miles a week. Currently running drivers:
71 Berlina
73 Spider
73 GTV
73 Berlinas(2)
"Waiting" for restoration:
57 XK140MC OTS (my automotive imprinting)
67 Super
69 GTV (the first alfa)
71 Berlina
KCT, Powell TN (Where alfa maintenance is a weekly ritual)