L-Jet Spider fuel system question

Im tracking down some long-standing false air leaks in my Spider. The shop manual shows a charcoal cannister behind the passenger wheel well and hoses from it feed into the intake plenum. On GTV6s, the access panel to the cannister iis rivetted on but I cannot find any panel on my '83 Spider. Anybody knwo for certain whether there is an access panel to the cannister and how to get to it? ANy help much appreciated!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (in the garage awaiting new air hoses --besides, it's raining again)
'87 Milano (wife smacked up my Camry so the Milano is back as a daily driver!)