Need "knobs" for attaching top boot on late model Spiders

On later Spider Veoces. the top boot attaches to the chrome strip on the rear deck by hooking over two knobs. Those knobs replace the screws that hold the strip down on earlier Spiders. Anybody partng out a Spider tat might have those pieces? I'd be willing tbuy them new but I don't have a source. Thanx!

Bil Bain
AROC Atlanta