Re: More 164 problems

Ed,

There's wisdom in doing one side at a time, like you have. Good for you. Go
look at the other side and see how it's assembled, chances are very good that
they're identical. If you have to remove anything, do it and then put it back
immediately. Maybe take a little time to snap a digital picture before
reassembly.

BTW, how was the hub to remove? Did it come off smoothly? Did you hear any
telltale, nasty, rotten, unusual noises when it came off? Things to ponder ..

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615

In a message dated 5/14/03 5:54:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Ed writes:

<snip>
>  New problem: I took the hub off ... snip ... now when I put
>  the hub back on and tighten it down, it locks up against the abs sensor and
>  the dust cover.
<snip>
>  If I ever get this side back together again, the other side is going to
the shop.