More 164 problems

Thanks all for the help getting the rear brake caliper piston to retract. I
put a C clamp on it and turned the piston gently with a pair of water pump
whilst keep pressure on it with the C clamp. New problem: I took the hub off
because the rotor looked as though it was frozen to the hub. Now when I put
the hub back on and tighten it down, it locks up against the abs sensor and
the dust cover. What the hell, over. Seems like a spacer is missing or what?
Dont remember seeing a big spacer come off---did I? Any help is most
appreciated and I promise I will never again attempt this insanity. If I ever
get this side back together again, the other side is going to the shop.

Ed Parise