[DFW TX] May's Meet the MAFFIA Dinner This Thursday Night

Hello Everyone!
Announcing that Dinner will be served at Paparazzi this Thursday evening!
We discovered this gem last month; the food and wait-service are great!
You've just got to eat here! For those who enjoy cocktails, there is also
a full-service bar.

Bring your cars - there's plenty of parking and lots to visit about. We
also have a fun activity planned.

We're planning to be seated at 7:30. Please let me know if you will be
there so I can tell them how many tables we'll need.

See you there!

Marci and Rodney
www.maffiacarclub.com
ps Directions are on the website calendar!