Giulia Super

My wife and I had a deal.  She wouldn't object to my Alfa addiction if I
kept it limited to three cars.  Any more and off I go to the Alfa Romeo
12-Step Recovery Program.  Anyhow, her car was in the shop for three weeks,
and she drove my Giulia 1300 Super the whole time (I was reduced to driving
the Spider.  Poor me!)  So she finally gets her car back, but she won't
return the Super!  "Timothy, I want one too!" she says. So today I came home
with another one-a 1967 Giulia Super.  They are both 'Verde Pino'-Pine
Green.  It's great to see a (nearly) matching his and hers pair in the
driveway!
Ciao!
Timothy
'71 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super