Re: GTV6 3.0 FS

My '86 GTV6 3.0 is for sale; I reluctantly do not have the room in my garage
(or driveway!!) anymore now that #1 son is driving, and my Spider is my first
love, so the 6 must go. Check out my ad and photos in the classifieds at <A HREF="www.velocissima.com">
www.velocissima.com</A>, and email me if interested at kevin@domain.elided. The
car just went through a $12K repaint with new metal added to the trunk,
wheelwells and a new spare tire well replacement, and is very nice. Milano
clutch, of course, and Euro bumpers sourced from the U.K.   Car is located in
eastern Mass.

Kevin Murphy
AONE