R134a A/C receiver dryer

Greetings

Last year I had my A/C compressor replaced because the clutch was gone. The system was "converted" to R134a at the same time. While replacing most of the front suspension I noticed that the low-side A/C connection to the compressor was loose. So loose in fact that I was able to lift the connector off the compressor. Some investigating later I found that the receiver/dryer had not been replaced either. So much for my hard-earned $$.
My question. Does anyone have a part number for a compatible receiver/dryer from one of the A/C manufacturers?
Thanks.

Simon