Shell Spirax HD 80W90 case/quart prices and source...

Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:04:55 -0700
From: "Jeff Thraen" <jeff@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: Shell Spirax HD gear oil, 85W90

Mike,

If you find a source, let me know, otherwise, just order the case and I will
split it with you.  If you want, I will buy the case and then I will be
happy to sell it to other locals at cost.  Either way, let me know.

Jeff Thraen
jeff@domain.elided
(626) 641-8611

FYI,

I've bought several cases of Shell Spirax HD 80W90 over-the-counter before from
the local Shell distributor for $26.28 ($28.12 including NC sales tax).  That's
about $2.34/quart.  Very common and easy to find if you have a distributor near
you.  Check the Yellow Pages!

UPS will ship a case without problem.  FedEx will not since they consider it
Hazmat.

Jeff