R&T (Little Alfa content)

Mike in Texas wrote: "I got my last issue of Road & Track yesterday...."

Likewise, I've stopped reading what was my favorite automotive enthusiast
publication; I was even so fortunate as to have bought our '65 Cobra thirty
years ago by way of the R&T classifieds (at the time, subscribers usually
received their copy a week before the newsstands, and I was v e r y  l u c k
y).

On a happier note, the AROSC spring driving tour was a success last weekend,
with perfect SoCal weather, a lavish picnic with judging and prizes, and a
romp through some fine rural roads to San Diego. Apparently we've been
"doomed by competence" by our Prez, who wants us to repeat it next year.

Cheers to all!

Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach, CA USA