Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:49:55 -0400
From: CsankA@domain.elided
Subject: Roundtails and older Alfas as daily drivers

Alfisti,

Here in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, there are two of us who use our
Roundtails as our daily drivers.  By that, I mean that we use these old cars
as our regular daily 'grocery-getters'.  Heck, I drive mine to and from work
just about every day.  Not only that, but we both regularly take them far
afield on several very long trips (especially my Duetto owner friend, who
has recently traveled in his to Vermont, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee,
etc).

Are there many more folks like us out there?  How many of you folks with 30
plus year-old Alfas use your cars daily?  Call me curious!

Cheers,

Alfalex Csank
Norfolk, VA
'69 Spider 1300 Jr. (sounds really fast)
'87 Milano Gold (lowered and loud)
'87 Milano Verde (reddest interior around)