RE: Roundtails and older Alfas as daily drivers

> Are there many more folks like us out there?  How many of you
> folks with 30
> plus year-old Alfas use your cars daily?  Call me curious!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alfalex Csank

Well, I don't use my 71 Spider every day, but it's by far my most
reliable car.  In 10 years it only stranded me once, and while I'm
sorting out "new to me" car issues on my Saab it has been my 50% daily
driver over the past few months.  Both times I lost my job in the last
two years I sold everything else and kept the spider.

Regular maintenance and attention are my secret, as soon as I think it
needs attention it gets attention.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider (215k miles) and others