Clutch throwout bearing.

I have a -66 Duetto with the original gearbox, but with a 1750 engine. To
solve the clutch problem, I am using the 1600 flywheel and the 1600 clutch.
This flywheel is far to heavy and I really would like to use the one from the
1750. A few days ago, a friend of mine told me that he had read somewhere
(probably here) that is is possible to purchase from somewhere a special
clutch throwout bearing that makes it possible to use the old mechanical
clutch release mechanism together with the 1750 flywheel/clutch. I would be
very happy if anybody could tell me where I can buy such a bearing !

Kjetil
-66 Duetto