Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 00:48:36 EDT
From: Rodosta@domain.elided
Subject: Oil vapor separator on spider.

Has anyone found a better replacement oil vapor separator system for a mid 80s spider?

I was told that the OEM replacement was no longer available, and there must be some room for improvement anyway.

K&N has many styles and I am waiting for a response back from them for my 1986 Spider.

My thoughts were to use longer hoses and a better serviceable unit, so as to minimize the deposits on my throttle body.

Any suggestions? Experience?

Ricky Rodosta
Eugene OR
1986 Spider Veloce