New top for '93 Spider

OK, now that we've established I'm keeping my '93 Spider (other guy
didn't want to trade) - I think It's high time I fixed the tear in the
rear window "glass" - by getting a whole new top.

Can anyone recommend a good brand/supplier, who can sell me a top that
looks and works just like the canvas one on my Spider? My car is a
Veloce - the top is in otherwise perfect shape, except for the rear
plastic window.

Thanks

-Glenn