NWARC PACIFIC RACEWAYS EVENT

ALFISTI! What a great day at Pacific Raceways!  My son's first time driving at this track (he's been riding around it for years with some of our best drivers)  He rode with Phil Edwards in the RX7 Racecar in the Advanced session and then Phil was his instructor for the Novice session.  They needed instructors for this session so I jumped at the chance to instruct in the yellow Ginetta.  What a great car!  1500 lbs with a Miata engine and trans.(When I win the LOTTO I'll buy one and put a twin spark 2L engine in it!  It's a kit car the body comes with no engine) After the session the owner said I could take it out for the next session. After an adjustment of the shocks I blasted out on the track with my son in the right seat with the rain pouring down on this totally open car, one step up from a go-kart, and a car I've never driven!  What a HOOT!  Great little car, a blast to drive! Great Day at Pacific Raceways, and the sound of the Enzo down the straight!  WOW!  Joe and Patrick Faherty 74 GTV "The Lady in Red" NWARC