Carello headlight conversion

       Alfa quit putting the tabs to mount the headlights behind the fenders
some time in the late 1970's.  I made some tabs and welded them to my 82
spider.  I am not sure you can do that without messing up the paint.
       The small European style trim rings for the headlight opening should
still be available.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City