Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 10:35 PM 5/6/2003, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:33:54 -0400
From: "MikeyB" <MikeyB@domain.elided>
Subject: Carello headlight conversion

Hi All,

     I'm thinking of doing a carello conversion on my '88 Spider Quad, but
am wondering how involved it is.

    I know that I'll need to remove the headlamps and re-install them from
behind.  Just how ugly a job is this?  The car is in very good shape with no
obvious rust, but I'm somewhat reluctant.  Have any of you done this?  How big
a project was it?

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MikeB.