Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:26:54 -0700
From: Benjamin Kaupp <bkaupp@domain.elided>
Subject: Newbie questions...

2) There seems to be a clunk and loose suspension. I plan on getting it
up on jackstands at some point and checking it out, but any hints (such
as where to jack it so i can put the stands on) would be much
appreciated. (I can't wait until I can afford the bible and the shop
man.)

4) Roll bars and seatbelts - does anybody have pix of the bar from IAP
installed in a Spider? and has anybody successfully installed Schroth
Rallye 3s in one of these cars? Any suggestions/comments?

- -Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (dubbed the Steel Intestine by my friend who misread
Iniezione)
'90 Isuzu Trooper (It isn't even a very good washing machine... no
water gets in)