Alfa CO emissions for tune-up

I suddenly find myself in possession of a CO gas analyzer and would like to
use it to test the tune of my '67 Weber'ed Alfa GTV.

In all the manuals I have there is no mention of a correct idle CO measurement
- could anyone tell me their experiences with tuning with one of these
analyzers, what the cooretc value should be?  - any tips or tricks?

Thanks in advance

Richard Lane
'67 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
San Jose, CA