Berlina values

Regarding the current "eBay Berlina" and the speculation regarding the values of such, here is a link to a Sports Car Market magazine's market analysis of last year's "eBay Berlina" -- the one I paid a lot for and feel it was worth every dollar. Of course *I* would feel that way (no buyer's remorse here), but then, this is an exceptional example:

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/sampleissue/page54.php

James P. Reza
1969 Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina
1981 Fiat 2000 Spider