Rear bumper strip

Mike wrote:

Anyone have a source for the plastic chrome strip that goes around the
middle
of the heavy black rear bumper on the 1975 and later spiders?

I'm writing:

If there's a source for this, I'm interested, too.

Doug
77 Spider
I'll third that..

Though I probably should look for a better than I've got bumper first.

My strip is actually masking tape, painted black with the same spray paint that the PO repainted the bumper with.. with lotsa rust inside.
Lets just say the paint isn't sticking well. Any tips on refinishing the classic black rubber bumper?

I seem to recall someone here mentioning finding a strip from a different car that fit nicely, now that I think of it..

Jon
another 77 Spider