Re: alfa-digest V9 #458

In a message dated 4/28/2003 3:17:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:18:51 -0700
> From: aholact@domain.elided
> Subject: How do you add transmission oil?
>
> Is there an easy way to add transmission oil to an '84 Spider?
> Also, who in southern California sells Shell Spirax 80W90?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

       The easy way to add oil to the transmission is to pour it down the
shift tower.  You have to remove the rubber boots and the shift lever and the
metal plates on top.  Oh, you have a street car?  Then I guess the whole
console might be in the road too.  Strange, this trick always works in my
race car...

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City