Garage Floors ( mostly non alfa content )

I just epoxy coated a 2-car garage with the kit from Rust Oleum available at
Home Despot. So far, I'm pretty happy with the results. I used 2 kits, which
are rated to cover a 1-car garage, which worked out fine.

The benefits are as expected - easy clean up of fluids, nice to crawl around
on, and they brighten up the garage quite a bit.

Here are a few notes:

1) When they say 7 day cure time, they mean it. I put a car in 1 day early
due to a hail storm, and a small section peeled.

2) The kits come with silly looking plastic color chips, which I promptly
tossed. Now, I wish I had used them as they would do quite a bit to
"camouflage" dirt and rubber scuffs which are very noticeable on the stark
grey floor.

I'd recommend this treatment for the minimal cost, certainly if I had more
$$ for my dream garage I'd pursue ceramic tile or other coatings.

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design
http://www.AlfaCentro.com