Garage Floors ( mostly non alfa content )

Greetings Alfisti !

My wife and I have decided to move up in house size and I finally get my 3 car garage. My current garage floor has commercial vinyl tile in a black and white checkerboard pattern, but that kind of tile is not for garage use - brake fluid eats it and oil and tires stain it ).

So I'm looking for any suggestions for what to put on my new concrete floor. I have read about the epoxy coatings, both self applied and professionally applied, and they look pretty nice. I'm looking for something that lasts a very long time and will put up with the usual garage abuse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao !

Dan Walker
67 Duetto ( just took 2nd place in my class in the AROSC concourse yesterday ! )
74 GTV