Spring pad metal washers

Hello all..

In going thru my front end, I've noticed there are thin metal washers that go inbetween the rubber spring pads, and the spring. Assumably they are to keep the spring from rapidly eating up the rubber pads.

I wondered if anyone knew of a source that's here in the States, about the only place I've seen that has them is Hurtiennne's in Germany.

The left front had a seriously degraded spring pad, and for some reason the spring was offset by an inch or two in the spring pan. Curious..

Because of this, the washer there is kind of mangled, with a broken section. Got the pads.. just looking for a local source for the washer.

Jon