v6 alfetta?

All,
Thanks much. I honestly had no idea how much work this will (might) be. The brakes are a non issue if i can keep the old setup on the rear, and if people are right, the transaxle shouldn't be a problem. I have a brand new set of cross-drilled/slotted. The front end shouldn't be a problem, as same berakes, and if the car sits too low, just remove the suspension, and rotate the lower arms over a spline or two (can i actually do that, or am i insane?).

I'm also considering jusr building up the 2-liter. Might actually be a better option.... hm.... i'll keep reading and researching....
New cams, dual Webers, bigger valves, freeflow exhaust... might be a lot more powerful than stock, without worrying about fitment problems....

sigh.

thanks again.
kyle