GTV6 Parts avail 17 May 03 (Repost)

For Sale, part or whole:

Disassembly scheduled for 17 May 03.

Parts stock from 2 GTV6 2.5's, model years 85 and 86.

Body Parts:
Front Clip (acetylene cutting per your specs)
Hood (Red)
Doors
Driver rear clip
Glass
Grille assy
Air Dam/Ground effects
Hood Panel
Metric Speedlines
15" Speedlines
York compressors (2)
Short block
Rebuildable heads (dropped timing)
AC internals (no condensors)
Alternators and Starters
Drivelines, balanced (2)
late model 4.10 transaxle
Rebuilt driver rear caliper
Low miles (<5K) exhaust
Hydraulics
ATE front calipers
DeDion and Watts linkage (1)
Fuel lines, late model
Misc facia and hardware
No interior (seats, etc.)
Dash core
Instruments (tachs, one 140mph speedo)
Radio console (with cheapo deck installed)
Clarion cassette deck, 40W/channel
Rear boot carpet
Battery cover
Electrical harnesses
More (ask)

Feel free to either email me at veloce@domain.elided or reach me by telephone
at (406) 837-0927 with inquiries.

Terms: Cash in advance (or PayPal, etc.) to secure your item.  Ships 19 May
03 unless otherwise quoted.  Shipping by USPS or UPS (as is most
convenient).  Reasonable prices, e.g., 50% or less of IAP or Ricambi new
discount prices for good to excellent pieces.  Will discount packages of
multiple parts.

Also, if anyone is interested in reviving it, I have the templates for GTV
(Gran Turismo Veloce), the GTV6 newsletter.  Will throw in all three
complete issues with any order.

If any of you have Shankle or Sperry or other performance bits, will
consider in trade.  I race my '81 in G Modified (SCCA).

Hope this helps any of you on a parts run.

Craig

Dr. Craig W. Walker
PhD, Clinical Psychology
MA, Literature