Milano Photos Posted

I just posted some photos of my Milano that I'm selling. I'm going to
try to get it up on Ebay shortly. I'd like $1k OBO for it.

I didn't get any interior shots because was running late for work.
Interior is nice. You'll also notice some dimwit backed into my left
front headlight and broke it. Grrrr!

www.speakeasy.net/~magista/milano

I think someone should buy Thomas Moll's Spider Racer Project and my
Milano and create a V6 Spider Racer with them.

Frankenspider!

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided